11/13/2008

When did the leaves turn yellow?

I still saw orange leaves on the trees just couple days ago, but there seems to be nothing left up there right now. Fall came faster every year, and I still don't know what future will be like.

Well... I can't write like I did before. Just wrote about life, love, fun or whatever just happened. It's seems so long ago that I could find every little enjoyment out of life. Days gone by same as yesterday, and I wonder if this is the way adult life should be.

I think I do worry or think too much a lot of times. That kept me far from the dream which I want to have. I just feel helpless sometimes 'cause I don't know what to do. I know it is becasue I don't ask for help either. Well...I guess I can't change myself to have this kind of pride.

Anyway,

Just haven't update for a while, wanted to write something about my life.

Everything is fine, not the best it can be, but I am still here~!

No comments: